Dublin city Centre
Excellent Depending on experience
Our clients are an international contracting company based in Dublin city Centre. They now have a requirement for an experienced and highly motivated Relationship Manager. The person will be a customer service focused professional, highly motivated, commercially aware, and capable of assuming a busy leadership role going forward. The successful candidate will have exposure to all aspects of the business and its group activity including new Clients and Contractors set up. This role is an essential component of the Irish team, reporting to both the Directors. The successful candidate will be the main client liaison and work teams during a period of growth within the contracting industry.
Duties: Included in the role but not limited to:
· Taking ownership for Client queries, investigating, and resolving queries for your clients.
· Managing query responses via email, internal systems & telephone ensuring SLAs are consistently achieved.
· Resolving client queries received through multiple channels either through in-depth analysis or in conjunction with internal teams.
· Relationship building for new and existing corporate client accounts.
· Organising and managing regular client service reviews, including gathering relevant client information for presentations.
· Act as a point of escalation for the Client; as the customer’s voice/advocate within the business, ensure company service delivery is met through meeting and exceeding agreed KPIs and SLAs.
· Monitor operational performance of services, identifying trends in queries and making suggestions to reduce future query levels.
· Liaising with other team members, departments, and management to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the unit.
· Regular feedback to Team Leader/Manager on cases, queries, and escalations as necessary.
· Assist in coaching and up skilling of team members as and when required.
· Provide training to new and existing clients as required.
· The Relationship Manager Representative provides timely and accurate resolution of client inquiries to ensure exceptional levels of client service are met.
· Ability to go above and beyond for your customers
NUMBER OF YEARS PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
Requirements, we are looking for someone with:
Demonstrate superior customer service, including the ability to communicate clearly, confidently, timely and respectfully with customers. Very high emotional intelligence
CV’s to email@example.com