Remote General Rad 7 on/ 7 off
Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. With our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care. Our mission is To Transform Radiology.
Matrix is the internal remote reading division that provides exclusive coverage to RP-affiliated local practices. At RP Matrix, we are committed to creating a new vision of teleradiology, one that provides a seamless transition from the high-quality care provided by the local practice. We are accomplishing this mission by utilizing the expertise of our radiologists by actively seeking their input to create a radiologist-led practice that is democratic, transparent, and fair.
Radiology Partners Matrix is looking for a high quality radiologist to fill a full-time Remote Reader position in our practice. This position will interpret general emergency and routine imaging. We have a commitment to quality, ardently promote, and invest in the professional development of our radiologists through quality and leadership programs. We offer highly competitive compensation with an opportunity for partnership, as well as benefits including malpractice insurance coverage, 401K, CME resources, disability coverage and healthcare reimbursement.
- Salary-based + Productivity Bonuses
- 100% Final Reads
- Non-punitive Peer Learning QA Program
- Cutting Edge AI-enabled IT Platform
- Joint Commission Accredited
- Supportive + Collaborative Culture
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The work schedule associated with this opportunity is 7days on/ 7days off during the day. Hours are between 7a-6p CST (flexible) 9-hour shifts.
- Remote reading from home
- Interpret routine and general emergency (STAT ER, urgent care and inpatient) imaging for several facilities in our practice
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidates must be a Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy, Board-certified and residency trained in the practice of Diagnostic Radiology
- Licensure in Arizona is helpful, but not required.
- Cardiothoracic fellowship and Nuclear residency/fellowship training preferred
CCPA Notice: When you submit a job application or resume, you are providing the Practice with the following categories of personal information that the Practice will use for the purpose of evaluating your candidacy for employment: (1) Personal Identifiers; and (2) Education and Employment History.
Radiology Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating and celebrating a culture of belonging and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all teammates.