Remote Loan Officer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain competitive and coachable while working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Desire to take your sales career to the next level
- Ability to adapt well to change with the willingness to maintain a flexible schedule
- Team player attitude
- Experience reaching or exceeding sales goals and objectives
- Proven success in a sales or customer service role
As our business continues to grow, we're in search of energetic, passionate people who want to join our elite team of mortgage professionals. No prior lending experience is necessary to be successful. We provide you with all the paid training and licensing needed, along with a high-lead flow of qualified clients.
The Remote Loan Officer uses their competitive edge to present, evaluate and sell valuable financial solutions to clients across the country. They build connectivity and rapport with clients to contribute to their overall success. This team member is surrounded by leaders and team members who support personal and professional development and teach the business's ins and outs. The Remote Loan Office is rewarded for hard work with uncapped commission, monthly awards, team celebrations and much more.
- Work to obtain necessary licensing – we provide paid training and cover all fees
- Provide every client exceptional customer service
- Achieve or exceed sales goals and objectives
- Advise clients on the home buying or refinance process
- Educate clients on how to better manage their mortgages
- Assist clients through the loan process from application to closing
Who We Are
Detroit-based Rocket Companies® is a family of businesses providing simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we're a publicly traded company involved in several different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate, automotive and more. We're insistently different in how we look at the world and committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We're passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We've been ranked #5 on Fortune's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021, as well as ranking #1 for Fortune's Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2021.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.