Remote Medical Monitor
Yoh is seeking a Medical Monitor to join our full service, international CRO client. This contract position is ideal for candidates who have 3+ years of experience as a Medical Monitor or a Study Physician for industry-sponsored clinical trials.
You provide medical management and professional medical support for phase 1 to 3 clinical trials as the assigned Medical Monitor.
See below for complete job responsibilities and requirements. If after reviewing, you are interested in learning more about this, or other opportunities within Life Sciences, please apply with your updated resume ASAP.
Title: Medical Monitor
Position Type: 12 month contract, potential to extend/convert
Shift: 20 hr/week, flexible to 40 hr/week
Pay Range: Competitive
Travel: 1x/quarter as needed; Must have a valid passport
- Leads the Medical Monitoring (MM) team in performing MM activities, including development of the Medical Monitoring Plan (MMP) and review of SAE reports
- Contributes medical input into the design of clinical development programs, study protocols, research papers, client-focused white papers, etc.
- Protocols/amendments – collaborates with medical writer, participates in governance committee review
- Contributor to study specific documents (e.g., SMP)
- Provides scientific input to SM for data management activities (e.g., EDC, DRP, CRFs)
- Monitors data issues requiring clinical input
- Monitors central lab reports and other external data for safety and critical values
- Maintains a high level of competence with assigned projects, including knowledge of project and therapeutic advances as well as marketplace developments by participating in internal meetings (company-wide project tracking, medical management meeting, etc), review of relevant therapeutic/clinical literature and attendance in conferences and meetings
Required Education and Experience:
- Medical Degree from an accredited institution of Medical Education.
- 3+ years in the CRO, Pharma or Biotech industry as a Medical Monitor or Study Physician role.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
About the Company
Yoh is here. Yoh is there. Yoh is virtually everywhere. All in and busy going all out, doing everything it takes to take you where you want to go – forward. How? By foregoing the talent pool in favor of our own sea of talent, helping you find just the right person for the job. And if you think you're that person, we want to talk to you.