Remote Overnight Swing General Radiologist
Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. With our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care. Our mission is to Transform Radiology.
Matrix is the internal remote reading division that provides exclusive coverage to RP-affiliated local practices. At RP Matrix, we are committed to creating a new vision of teleradiology, one that provides a seamless transition from the high-quality care provided by the local practice. We are accomplishing this mission by utilizing the expertise of our radiologists by actively seeking their input to create a radiologist-led practice that is democratic, transparent, and fair.
This position will interpret primarily general emergency imaging. We have a commitment to quality and invest in the professional development of our radiologists through quality and leadership programs. We offer highly competitive compensation with an opportunity for partnership, as well as benefits including malpractice insurance coverage, 401K, CME discounts, disability coverage and healthcare reimbursement.
- Salary-based + Full Benefits + $25k Start Bonus
- Supportive + Collaborative Culture
- Path to Partnership
- 100% Final Reads
- Cutting Edge AI-enabled IT Platform
- Monthly CME Opportunity
- Potential for Relocation Reimbursement - Live Where You Desire!
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The work schedule is 7 days on / 7 days off during the evening. 9-hour shift 8p-5a CST. Additional shift option alternates between a 9-hour shift 8p-5a CST and an earlier 9-hour shift 4p-1a CST.
- Remote reading from home
- Interpret primarily general emergency (STAT ER, urgent care and inpatient) imaging for several facilities in our practice
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Share a vision for an integrative and collaborative care model with a multi-disciplinary team
- Candidates must be a Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy, Board-certified and residency trained in the practice of Diagnostic Radiology
- License in any of the following states is helpful, but not required: AZ, FL, CA, TX, OK, NC, SC, IN, IL, OH, NV, NM, MI, GA, CO, LA, NJ, WI
CCPA Notice: When you submit a job application or resume, you are providing the Practice with the following categories of personal information that the Practice will use for the purpose of evaluating your candidacy for employment: (1) Personal Identifiers; and (2) Education and Employment History.
Radiology Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating and celebrating a culture of belonging and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all teammates.