Renovation Manager - ROC
We're building the largest portfolio of affordable housing in the heart of America. We need you to make it happen.
SFR3 is a boutique real estate investment fund acquiring $2.5B+ of single-family homes by 2024. We specialize in renovating distressed homes, using software-driven operations to scale a large number of smaller markets concurrently. In just over 3 years, we’ve grown to 8k+ homes in over two dozen metros, and we’re continuing to expand. As part of our growth, we are looking for Owner’s Representatives to oversee a high volume of projects in dozens of markets.
SFR3 is different. Unlike other funds, our software automates work orders, payments, and other back office drudgery. You’ll never spend another day typing up invoices or fending off subs who want to know when they’re going to get paid. You renovate, and we’ll take care of the rest. We’re expanding rapidly, and we need talented Renovation Managers like you to put those tools to work. You will deliver dozens of homes each year. Time, budget, and quality is everything - can you make it happen?
You’ll have to:
- Ship at least 5 completed homes per month - on budget and to our A+ spec
- Build, supervise, and maintain a reliable network of contractor who know that you’ll feed them singles and doubles all day long, getting efficient, high-quality work done knowing that you’ll keep them busy as long as they keep performing
- Know the difference between “clean, safe, and functional” and a a rush job that will ultimately cost us more than it will save
And you’ll need:
- An ownership mindset to all parts of the job; proactive, self-directed, and highly-motivated
- 5+ years of residential construction/inspection experience
- Knowledge of local and national building/property management codes
- Comfort using technology to manage the workload
- General knowledge of plumbing, electrical, mechanical, carpentry and HVAC
- Competitive salary, gas stipend + MASSIVE bonus potential
- Earn up to $1500 bonus per home; that’s $60+k bonus per year at 4/month, with no cap on what you could earn with higher volumes
Does this sound like you? Come work in the future of SFR.