Research Scientist Intern (Speech Processing)
Bellevue, Washington, United States, WA
1. Design and build algorithms in the fields of spoken language understanding, intent recognition, dialogue models, chatbot, deep learning and reinforced learning.
2. R&D on speech recognition/synthesis, including front-end processing, acoustic modeling, decoding, text to speech synthesis.
3. Build a knowledge graph that powers our dialogue system and intelligent question answering system.
4. Conduct research to advance the state of the art in speech recognition/synthesis and create technical solutions at scale to real world challenges in various application scenarios.
Qualifications and Skills：
1. Master’s Degree or PhD. in Computer Science, AI, Applied Math, Automation, Pattern Recognition, Bioinformatics, Statistics or a related field.
2. Proficient in one or more programming languages (e.g. C/C++, Java, python);
3. Experience in acoustic modeling, speech recognition decoder, WFST application and optimization is preferred.
4. Publication record in top-tier conferences (such as ACL, EMNL, NAACL, COLING, IJCAI, AAAI) is a plus.