AG Globe Services
30+ days ago
Role: Respiratory Therapist
Location: Beverly, MA
Contract: 13 weeks contract with a possibility of extension
Pay rate: $50/hr
Work Schedule: 36hrs/week
Shift: Night 7pm-7am
WHO WE ARE
AG Globe Services is one of the major providers of clinical and non-clinical healthcare staffing across the United States.
We work with Clinical and Non-Clinical professionals to be deployed at Long- Term Healthcare facilities, Hospitals, Medical Centers and Behavioral Health Facilities. We are currently looking for staff to help us in supporting our clients during Covid -19 pandemic.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
AG Globe Services values our employees’ hard work, dedication, and unselfish act to help our clients in need during this global pandemic.
AG Globe Services offers a membership- based healthcare benefits to our employees. (*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.)
Unlimited Direct Primary Care*
Unlimited Virtual DPC²
Prescription discounts of up to 65 percent
Dental and Vision discounts of up to 50 percent
Our client is committed to provide first class medical care with warmth and compassion for those who need it the most. Our client is a community hospital providing quality, patient-centered care and utilizing new health care system that brings together academic medical centers and teaching hospitals, community, and specialty hospitals.
- Treat a wide range of patients from infants through the elderly
- Consult with physicians and other healthcare staff to help develop and modify individual patient care plans
- Provide complex therapy requiring a great deal of independent judgment, such as caring for patients who are on life support in hospital intensive care units.
- Evaluate patients by performing limited physical examinations and conducting diagnostic tests including those that measure lung capacity tests and acidity and alkalinity of the blood
- Treat patients by using oxygen or oxygen mixtures, chest physiotherapy, and aerosol medications.
- Connect patients who cannot breathe on their own to ventilators that deliver pressurized oxygen into the lungs
- Teach patients how to use medications and equipment
- Perform regular checks on patients and equipment
- Supervise respiratory therapy technicians
- Education: Associate's degree
- RRT I Entry Level Therapist
- RRT II Competent Therapist
- RRT III Proficient Therapist with four or more years of Respiratory Care experience in an acute care facility, including at least one year.
- Registered (RRT) through the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- Licensed as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP)
- IA License and NBRC