Culver's is looking for aRestaurant Manager
If you have a passion for restaurant industry and desire to serve others, then this job is for you!
Our managers oversee it all, ensuring every True Blue Crew Restaurant Manager moves in sync and every guest leaves happy. They build and lead great shifts, empower team members to grow their skill sets and maintain a positive attitude throughout the restaurant. If you're a natural leader who can rally a team to be its best, we'd love to have you behind our counter.
- Highly Competitive wages
- Comprehensive training programs
- Career development
- 100% Meal discounts
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- And much, much more!
- Run shifts effectively to provide great food and excellent guest service
- Demonstrate positive and effective role modeling for team members
- Lead team as a coach and mentor
- Support the development of a high performing team
- Maintain compliance with operational and food safety procedures
- Hands on management in a fun, fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic
- Excited to come to work!
- "Can do" attitude
- Enjoys going the extra mile for the team
- Demonstrated passion and leadership
- Motivational and positive leadership style
- Strong communication and organization skills
- A genuine, smiling personality
- 1 - 2 years of restaurant experience is preferred
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
We've made it our commitment that any guest who chooses Culver's leaves happy - and that means creating a great experience for you too!
To submit an application - Click on APPLY NOW!