BURGER KING RESTAURANT MANAGER (AM)
If you enjoy meeting new people, having fun and take pride in everything you do, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you!
If you’re looking to grow your career with a great organization – look no further. At TOMS King we have what you need:
Did I say we like to have fun; oh yeah, we do. For job openings, give us a try.
We are fun and friendly people who value customers and takes absolute pride in everything we do. We offer great benefits and competitive starting wages at $40K Annually:
- Free Meals.
- PAID TIME OFF.
- BONUS POTENTIAL.
- Free Uniforms.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Daily Pay.
- Referral Program.
- Long- and Short-Term Disability.
- Employee Medical and Dental Benefits.
A job as a Burger King Restaurant Assistant Manager gives you the chance to grow your management career and meet some great people, while earning outstanding benefits.
It's time you worked for someone who will give you the tools to learn, grow and be what you want to be - both personally and professionally. We're looking for hard-working, enthusiastic individuals who want to be a part of a winning team. If you enjoy working with people and love to learn new things, we want to meet you.
A Burger King Restaurant Manager (AM) is an important ingredient to the success of our business and is supported by industry-leading technologies and the tools to succeed in our dynamic organization. We’re looking to enhance our leadership team with the industry’s best professionals - individuals who share our commitment to developing high-performing teams, delivering exceptional guest service, and serving the highest quality food. TOMS King is deeply committed to excellence and rewards our restaurant leaders for their strong performance.
As a leader, you will help coach, motivate, and mentor others in the restaurant, while developing your management skills and understanding of the business along the way.
As a Burger King Restaurant Manager (AM), you may be responsible for:
- Directing their team toward achieving excellence in restaurant operations and customer service.
- Coach, motivate, and mentor others in the restaurant while developing your management skills and understanding of the business along the way.
- Greeting customers with a smile.
- Taking accurate food orders.
- Preparing all of our delicious food.
- Supporting the Restaurant Management team in ensuring the delivery of guest satisfaction through managing the daily operations of a single restaurant.
- Manage financial controls, operations, people development, customer service, and compliance across shifts for desired restaurant outcomes.
- Focused on Restaurant Cleanliness.
- Ensuring that items are well stocked and the restaurant is shift ready, as well as full accountability for restaurant operations in the absence of the Restaurant General Manager.
Come join us, the good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. We operate in 5 states 130 stores and you can apply at any of our locations – take a chance on success. Apply now at: BKTOMSKING.COM