Restoration Field Technician
Oklahoma City, OK
We are a national emergency response restoration and general contractor specializing in the return of compromised property to their pre-loss condition. We work with our clients to restore their properties. Our team restores commercial, multifamily, hospitality, educational properties from water damages, flood, fire, smoke and natural disasters.
The Field Technician provides emergency restoration and disaster recovery services to residential and commercial clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Water, fire, mold remediation processes, and potential biohazard projects
- Provides physical labor at building and construction projects, and demolition sites
- Flexible to assist the team when needed on all service lines
- Set up of equipment for drying structures
- Load and unload building materials, machinery, and tools
- Clean and prepare job sites while maintaining a safe environment
- Complete crew sheets for the daily work performed in the absence of a Lead Field Tech
- Vehicle maintenance cleaned, stocked, ready for response
- Overseeing labor sub-contractors on the job site and work to be completed
- Valid driver's license
- Must pass DOT physical requirements
- May be required to have DOT certification to operate certain vehicles
- Restoration experience preferred, but will train
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be available for emergency work after hours and on weekends including on-call shifts
- Must be willing to travel locally, regionally, or nationally as business needs dictate
- Due to the nature of the work, often the job sites will be dirty, possibly cold or wet and sometimes unsanitary. Every effort is made to protect our employees through the use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and other safety precautions.
- Must pass a "fit test" for proper fit of respirator (could involve shaving of facial hair)
- All technician attire must meet OSHA requirements for the specific jobsite
- Technician should wear company-approved attire
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull at least 50 lbs.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching, kneeling
THE COMPANY offers excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life, Long Term Disability, PTO days, Paid Holidays and a 401(k) Retirement Plan.
THE COMPANY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. THE COMPANY will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicants on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age; ancestry; childbirth or related medical condition; citizenship; color; creed; familial status; genetic information; height; weight; marital status; national origin; physical or mental disability or handicap; pregnancy; race; religion; sex; sexual orientation; uniform service member status or veteran status.
Third party resume submissions not accepted. Any resume submitted will be considered the property of THE COMPANY, and THE COMPANY will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
THE COMPANY is an E-Verify Employer.