United Water Restoration Group of Beaverton
A National Damage Restoration Company is interested in finding a Full Time Water, Fire, Mold Technician to become a part of our team!
We have been providing Restoration Solutions for homeowners and businesses for over 10 years. As a technician, you are the heart of the company. We carry a passion for our customers and always believe in treating them like family.
Technician Job Duties:
- Calling, Scheduling, and meeting with home or business owners to assess the damage they need fixed.
- Properly remove any approved materials, and place the proper amount of equipment for the space
- Knowledge of fast drying practices and techniques to get the materials dry as fast as possible.
- Baseboard, Drywall, Cabinets, Counter top, Laminate Floor, and several other building material removal.
- Monitoring your jobs daily, contacting and following up with homeowners for daily appointments.
- Taking moisture readings at each monitor, taking and uploading photos, readings, and notes into our DASH job database for our in house representatives to use.
- Rotated On-Call week/weekends where you are to answer, respond, and perform all above duties during and after hours for emergency issues that come up.
In addition to the description listed above, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Helping homeowners through the claims process. This means candidates should have some common knowledge of how to file a claim, and how policies work for a homeowner or business owner.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
Candidates must possess the following Skills/Characteristics:
- Strong Communication, both written and verbal.
- Positive "Can-Do" attitude.
- Ability to use and handle computer/tablet/smart phone
- Ability to work both within a team, and independently.
- Bi-Lingual Candidates are ideal, but not required. **
Required Qualifying Factors:
- High School or Equivalent education
- At least 1 year with Water Mitigation, Mold Remediation, and Fire Damage restoration experience. Must show proof of previous experience.
**Candidates with any certifications (IICRC- WRT, ANSI, AMRT or related, etc.) pertaining to the above scope of work will be highly considered*
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Must pass a Background Check, Drug Test, and have a good driving record.
Company Benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k), and Paid Holidays
Company Provided Phone, Vehicle & Gas Expenses
Job Type: Full-time
- Restoration, Mitigation, and Remediation: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
License or certification:
- Driver's License (Required)
Powered by JazzHR