Retail Stocking Associate $14.00/hr
Harbor Freight Tools
- Closed by 8pm nightly
- Closed on Thanksgiving & Christmas & Easter
- Clear path to promotion
- Paid time off
- Bonus opportunity
- Flexible schedules
- Associate discounts
- Stable employment with growing company
- Full-time opportunities
- Provide a great experience for our customers
- Ensure efficient processing of point of sale transactions
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized store
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum of 1 year experience in retail or customer service
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and associates in person and via e-mail and telephone.
- Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds and stand/move for entire shift.
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist and safely climb up/down a ladder.
- Physically able and willing to become certified to operate a forklift in accordance with IIPP (Injury and Illness Prevention Program)
- Ability to work nights weekends and holidays as needed.
About the Company
Harbor Freight Tools
Harbor Freight Tools is a privately-owned, high growth multi-channel retailer and leader in providing high quality tools at the lowest prices in the industry. Founded in 1977, the company currently operates over 550 stores nationwide, offering a wide breadth of tools and related items in Automotive, Air and Power Tools, Shop and for the Home.
The company is committed to invest in and build “best practices” in everything from retail, to inventory, e-commerce, technology and merchandising. As such, it continues to seek out top-tier talent at all levels, looking for select high-energy professionals, who are creative problem-solvers and are seeking an environment which supports, nurtures and properly compensates talent and who have demonstrated a capacity to be top performers at their respective levels.
Harbor Freight Tools is a large company with a start-up feel that provides a collegial and collaborative culture dedicated to high achievement. We are committed to support and promote people based not on politics, but on their relative contribution, skill set and accomplishments. We are dedicated to generous pay for performance compensation and long-term careers. We also find that people who can combine personal accomplishment, leadership and a true commitment to teamwork thrive at our company.