Welcome to Christie . We re a global visual, audio and collaboration solutions company offering diverse solutions for business, entertainment and industry. Christie employs over 1,500 people globally and has installed over 100,000 projection solutions for a variety of industries, worldwide and we re not stopping there.
We re continuing to break new ground as a powerhouse of innovation: leading the film-to-digital conversion, putting pixels everywhere with Christie MicroTiles and digital displays, and bringing massive landmarks to life with projection mapping. Plus, we re on the leading edge of new and exciting solutions: introducing immersive audio, advancing seamless presentation and collaboration, and opening up a new frontier with laser projection.
If you re looking for high quality, innovative, shared experiences you ve definitely come to the right place.
At Christie we believe that employees create our success and in exchange we provide competitive salaries, and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer matching, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
POSITION RMA COORDINATOR
ACCOUNTABILITIES: & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enter orders ( orders in this job description can refer to either sales orders or RMA orders) in timely fashion (same day) with accuracy and proactive behavior (look for issues on each request, internal form, or customer correspondence that could lead to issues, and remedy these before order is processed)
- Answers queue phone calls assuring minimal wait time for caller
- Closely monitor ImageNow queues and adhere to process as described in training modules
- Respond to emails and voicemails same day stressing proactive follow up and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Escalate issues to management as necessary to achieve complete customer satisfaction
- Constantly monitor your workload and ask for work if too light, or ask for assistance if overloaded, do not let work accumulate or bottleneck
- Maintain excellent teamwork attitude
- Maintain knowledge of all policies and procedures related to RMA administration and relevant Customer Service team procedures.
- Understand shipping rules and regulations as they pertain to customer needs
- Adapt quickly to technological changes (training to be provided)
- Respond to customer inquiries providing warranty-related information and information on other RMA programs or sales programs
- Validate warranties for product in JDE and legacy systems if required.
- Understand and explain warranty programs, lamp, core credit, CDX, etc.
- Process all RMA return types: credits, defective, core, special programs within communicated time frames.
- Abide by all JSOX compliance procedures
- Complete special projects as required
EDUCATION: What is the optimum formal education required to perform this function?
High school X
Community College X Major: Preferable but not mandatory
On the job: 6 Months
Related: 1 year
- Strong comprehension of JDE system and research methods
- Ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills: ability to effectively and concisely communicate and build relationships with customers/vendors/sales
- Resolution management skills: ability to effectively resolve escalated issues with customers, sales and/or vendors in a timely manner
- Strong command of the various computer applications within Christie Digital
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail: ability to prioritize demands and multi-task to compete daily objectives
- Excellent writing and editing skills, including an excellent command of English grammar, spelling and excellent verbal skills
- Create an environment where others will take action
- Apply and encourage a positive attitude
- Understand and adapt to various changes with a positive outlook
- Outstanding research skills
- Software programs: Excel, Outlook, Word, Access (remedial), JDE, Agile, C-base, ImageNow
- Standing, Bending, Pushing/Pulling
- Light Lifting (up to 25 lbs.), Moderate (25-50 lbs.) to Heavy (50 lbs.+)
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Travel (ex. Noise Volume etc.)
- Reading and Writing
- Ability to Comprehend
- Sitting and using finger movements
- Communicating orally
- Handling objects (manual dexterity)
- Reason and analyze
- Perform calculations
Christie is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status (VEVRRA). We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc., please call Human Resources at (714) 236-8610. We are open Monday through Friday from, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Time.