30+ days ago
Port Orange, FL
WE HAVE A NEW INCREASED RN WAGE SCALE! AMAZING NEW RN RATES WITH THE BONUS OF A FREE 8 HOURS WHEN WORKING A BAYLOR SCHEDULE!
NOW HIRING REGISTERED NURSES FOR BAYLOR SHIFT!
As a Registered Nurse (RN) at Port Orange Nursing and Rehab, we offer various schedules and shifts, for a schedule that’s right for you! You will have full benefits with extra perks such as temporary immediate sick-time off (COVID), tuition reimbursement, and opportunities to mentor other staff. We also offer advancement opportunities as we look to our internal RN's for future leadership and niche roles such as Unit Manager, Staff Educator, IPC Officer and more! We offer a great culture with a sincere appreciation for everyone. You will be a part of a caring approach in everything we do!
Apply now and call Dave, Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter, at (386) 322-6552 or text (386)361-6416 to schedule an immediate interview! I want to hear from you!
• Graduate of an Associate's in Nursing (ASN) or above. Newly licensed candidates are welcome! Experienced candidates receive a higher starting wage.
• Clear and active Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state of FL required.
• Active CPR Certification required.
ABOUT PORT ORANGE NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER
Port Orange Nursing and Rehab Center, located at 5600 Victoria Gardens Blvd, Port Orange FL 32127, is a 120-bed, joint commission accredited facility that offers in-patient residential care, short-term rehabilitation, and specialty services. Our property features private and semi-private rooms, rehabilitation gym, courtyard, library and a beauty salon, and we accept a wide variety of insurance plans. We manage situations to create positive outcomes. To learn more, please visit www.portorangerehab.com today!
Our Service Standards:
• Sincere Appreciation…for everyone
• Hearing Needs…and responding quickly
• Caring Approach…in everything we do
• Managing Situations…for positive outcomes