$85k - $125k Per Year
28 days ago
RN Clinical Supervisor - Home Health - $15,000 sign-on bonus
Valley Home Health - Modesto, CA
$85,000 - $125,000 a year
Valley Home Health is expanding, and we currently have an open position for a Clinical Supervisor RN. If you are interested in exploring this very unique opportunity, let’s begin by explaining what makes Valley Home Health a very unique company.
Valley Home Health is distinctive from most other home health care agencies for reasons we think you’ll appreciate. We’re a company founded and still operated by real world health care practitioners who earned our stripes just like you – by working on the front lines of our profession. We’re not suit-types working out of corporate offices in other states, but rather real people you’ll get to work with and know well personally. We’re people who truly love what we do. You should, too.
We’re not desperate to fill an open job slot. To the contrary, we’re doing what we hope you are – being selective in your job search. If we are right for each other, we know from previous experience that you’ll like working with us as much as we enjoy having you become part of our home health care team.
At Valley Home Health, we believe exceptional home health care begins with exceptional employees. We think we’re different and better because we’re not one of those companies that continually churns employees. We’re proud that many of our people have been with us long term and that when new slots open, it’s typically because the demand for our high-quality care and services is growing.
We believe a key to our success is our commitment to inspire, engage and empower people on every level of our organization to do their best work. It’s why we’ve created a corporate culture that is nourishing and highly collaborative and we are looking for people who can thrive in this positive, open environment.
That’s our story. If we piqued your interest, let’s talk. We’d love to learn more about you.
· Under the direction of the Administrator and Director of Patient Care Services, you will have responsibility for clinical management including assessment, planning and evaluation of in-home patient care delivery.
· Provide administrative direction, development and evaluation of clinical personnel.
· Administer the orientation process and validate clinical staff competencies and skills.
· Ensure compliance with all external health and safety standards and regulations as well as internal agency policies and procedures.
· Supervisory oversight and participation in clinical staff training initiatives.
· Develop and manage field staff including performance coaching, counseling, and disciplinary action when applicable.
· Collaborate with administrative and clinical teams to ensure accurate documentation reviews and compliance.
· Perform related duties as assigned.
· Active Registered Nurse License required. Previous management or supervisory experience preferred.
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Excellent time management and multi-tasking capabilities.
· Able to perform the physical duties and procedures of home health services.
· Proficiency with computer technology including Microsoft Office.
· Licensed driver with safe driving record.
Experience and Education:
· Current California RN license
· Minimum 3-5 years RN experience
· Current validation of First Aid and CPR training
50 to 99 employees