AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Position: PRN Field Nurse for Methuen, MA and Southern NH areas
Reports to: Director of Patient Care Services
As an RN Field Nurse you will:
- Assess all medicines to identify possible ineffective drug therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug allergies, and contraindicated medications.
- Establish realistic measurable, observable goals consistent with the patient’s diagnosis.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to Compliance Process: Code of Conduct, HIPAA, and documentation standards.
- Demonstrate professional conduct, service excellence and commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation
- One (1) year experience as a RN
- MA and NH license required
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Has sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of work hours
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order. Ability to travel to all business locations