9 days ago
Los Angeles, CA
Oceanside Home Health Services, Inc. is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our home health team. The RN provides care per physicians’ orders utilizing general nursing theory, skills and techniques through direct care and by instructions to LVN’s, Home Health Aides and other qualified staff. As part of this team, the RN will:
1. Provide skilled care to clients requiring professional nursing.
2. Ensure department meets all infection control and safety standards.
3. Manage a case load of patients.
4. Prepare documentation accurately, timely, and according to agency policy and governmental and Medicare rules and regulations.
5. Maintain accurate and complete records of nursing observations and care.
Position covers Los Angeles, Valley Area, Long Beach, Orange County, and West Covina.
1. Demonstrates excellent observations and nursing judgment.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Excellent organizational skills.
1. Must be currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
2. Must possess and maintain a valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role.
3. Registered Nurse with a minimum of one (1) year of home health experience.
4. Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order.
5. Home Health Experience preferred.
6. Bilingual a plus.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Position covers Los Angeles
Position Type PRN
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time