RN / Quality Improvement Coordinator (9816)
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work as a Quality Improvement Nurse with our client located in Columbia, SC. In this role, you will be accountable for ensuring that all patients receive a consistent level of quality care. Specifically, you’ll oversee analyzing various process and procedures used in patient care and ensuring all patients receive correct care based on these standards. It is critical that you stay on top of current nursing practices and possess the ability to pay strong attention to details.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Monitors/implements quality improvement/management activities.
- Conducts specific medical reviews as necessary, analyzes findings, makes recommendations for corrective actions, and prepares formal documentation for compliance with applicable standards/regulations.
- Performs Health Plan Employer Data Information Set data collection (HEDIS), and National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) accreditation activities.
- Performs quality improvement activities to monitor/maintain compliance with applicable standards/regulations.
- Conducts quality medical record reviews to monitor quality of care and service provided.
- Tracks/trends/investigates quality concerns and complaints.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current RN license in the state of South Carolina.
- 4+ years of clinical experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website athttps://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.
About the Company
InGenesis, Inc. has achieved national recognition as an industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solutions. InGenesis, Inc. supplies Fortune 500, academic and government clients with advanced workforce management and talent acquisition services. Established in 1998, InGenesis, Inc. has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies and one of the top job creators in the U.S. Our national presence, diverse service lines and expansive growth offer employees ample opportunities for professional growth and career development.