The Lakes at Stillwater
The RN will receive a $10,000 dollar sign on bonus, competitive pay and benefits. Are you interested in growing your career as an RN? Look no further! Currently hiring for full-time, part-time and on-call RN opportunities. This shift is from 3 pm to 11 pm.
As the RN you will help guide clinical systems and operations for our 139 apartment total at The Lakes at Stillwater. These senior apartments consist of Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. Additionally, at The Lakes at Stillwater, there are 16 Care Suites that are the perfect design for luxury and comfort.
Come join our leading Senior Living team and embark on a fulfilling journey as our new RN.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide high quality, holistic nursing care in accordance with nursing practice standards and health care regulations which govern the practice of professional nursing. Lead or direct licensed and non-professional staff in the delivery of direct resident care and support functions.
The Lakes' team is growing fast! Don't miss out on this opportunity before positions fill up for the Registered Nurse (RN) opening! We look forward to hearing from you.
Essential Job Functions Duties and Responsibilities
Nursing RN Care Functions
- Conduct the daily nursing functions in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long term care facility.
- Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures including the safety program.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents with documentation regarding care and service provided.
- Participate in the orientation of new residents/family members to the facility.
- Make rounds with health care provider.
- Utilize nursing personnel qualifications according to the resident's care plan, wishes, and health care provider orders.
- Complete daily clinical and environmental rounds to evaluate resident care being provided and report significant events.
- Meet and resolve issues with residents and/or family members. Report significant issues to the supervisor.
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) as requested by management.
- May be responsible for clinical programs as directed, e.g. dementia, wound care, quality assurance, infection control, admissions.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and accept constructive criticism. Must be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public. Must be able to work with ill, disabled, elderly, and emotionally upset people within the facility. Must be able to speak, write and understand English in a manner that is sufficient for effective communication with supervisors, employees, residents, and families.
Education and Experience
Prefer to have experience in nursing in a long-term care facility or similar experience.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as an RN in this state.