Wesley Village is currently hiring Registered Nurse Supervisors for Full-Time and Part-Time 3pm-11pm and 11p-7a opportunities.
**New and increased rates for 2021! This position now starts at $32.00/hour**
United Methodist Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
What will I do?
The RN Nurse Supervisor is an intricate part of a multi-tiered nursing team that includes Nurse Managers, Desk Nurses, Treatment Nurses and Assessment Nurses.
- Oversee residents continuity of care
- Supervise the activities performed by Charge Nurses, CNA's and all other non licensed staff during assigned shifts
- Responsible for overall direction, coordination and evaluation of units
- Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: employee training, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and problem solving
What do I need for this role?
- Current and valid RN license in PA
- An Associates Degree or equivalent from a 2 year college or technical nursing school
- Progressive professional experience in long term care nursing supervision/management
- Working knowledge of Pharmacology
- Extensive knowledge of RAI process and Quality Measures
- Working knowledge of Medicare Part A and Part B payment systems
- Competency in skills and techniques to meet residents needs as identified through assessments and care plan
What makes Wesley Village and United Methodist Homes unique?
- We are a faith-based nonprofit organization, committed to serving the community since 1958, and adhering to our mission of providing a wide range of senior living services with truly exceptional care and compassion.
- We have two PA locations in Pittston and Tunkhannock as well as 2 locations in the Binghamton, NY-area - all providing senior care options and opportunities for career growth!
- We recognize our success depends on committed staff members. We offer a comprehensive, affordable benefit program which includes spousal and family coverage:
- Competitive pay rates
- Incentive compensation programs
- Health insurance plan with Wellness program options
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 403B retirement plan with a generous employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Forgiveness for RNs and LPNs
- Employee referral incentive