CPS Recruitment is seeking Registered Nurse (RN) candidates specializing in Psychology and Substance Abuse in the Syracuse, NY area. This is a contract to hire opportunity to work with a compassionate group of professionals. We are offering contract to hire positions for applicants looking for Full-Time or Part-Time work for either evening or night shifts.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will help ensure high-quality care by:
- Delivering medical and counseling services
- Working alongside other clinical care providers to monitor clients
- Documenting and participating in medical examinations, assessments, and treatment planning
- Complying with NYS and Federal Health and Safety regulations and practices
Background Profile for the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current licensure as an RN in New York
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- Experience in treating substance abuse patients preferred but not required
- Basic computer proficiency
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
Compensation range for this Registered Nurse (RN) position is $32 - $35/hr dependent on experience.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 315-883-5490 and ask for one of our Healthcare Recruiters.