Position Overview: Darby Welding and Machine is looking to hire an experienced (minimum of 2 years oil/gas roustabout experience) Roustabout Foreman. This role is responsible for planning, scheduling, and managing employees, as well as managing oilfield projects. This position assists supervisors in coordinating activities of equipment operators and laborers to complete tasks to specifications. Individuals filling this role, must be able to operate truck, back hoe, and other equipment and having a Class A CDL license is preferred.
- Responsible for managing and leading teams of employees.
- Supervises daily work of employees.
- Verifies conformance of finished work product.
- Plans and schedules manpower and equipment as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring all safety and environmental requirements are met.
- Assures all employees within the team know and follow the company safety and work rules and policies.
- Ensures that all employees within the department receive the proper training required in order for them to operate the machines they will be working on.
- Assigns work and monitors overall performance.
- Completes written reports of job process, cost and other matters as requested.
- Gives on-the-job training to team members to ensure safety and quality of the work being done.
- Constantly monitors the job site for safety and quality of the work.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Preferred CDL license
- Experience in the following (preferably oilfield experience):
- Tank Batteries
- Compressor Stations
- Gas Lifts
- Jet Pumps
- Well Connects
- Equipment Operation
3. Valid Class A CDL with a clean driving record.
- Climbing up and down stairs and ladders to both get in and out of trenches and up to elevated platforms (scaffolding at significant heights)
- Lifting necessary equipment and materials 1-50 pounds, 50% of the time on a monthly basis for required tasks
- Must be able to work outside the majority of the time, in incremental weather conditions
- Must be able to fit and move in confined spaces including tanks and vessels
- Potential or Periodic amounts of time for the following:
- Driving if required to travel
- Use of respirator if position requires
- Sit, stoop, crawl, and kneel
- Walking on uneven terrain, with an average of 2 miles per day
- If driving is required, valid driver license and proof of insurability is required. All drivers are subject to a DMV background records search.
- Health Insurance- Up to 80% of the Employee portion paid
- Health Savings Account (HSA) optional enrollment
- Paid Time Off available after waiting period
- 401k after 90 days of employment with a company match up to 4% Employee paid Dental and Vision Insurance
*Darby is an Equal Opportunity Employer.