Overview of the Route Sales Representative
This position is responsible for the efficient delivery of bottled water and related products to a predetermined customer base on scheduled delivery days, and to provide exemplary customer service and promote customer base growth.
* Deliver pre-ordered products and also to upsell our popular brands/products
* Efficiently manage customer base within established route with an average of 50 stops per day
* Safely operate a commercial vehicle and diligently perform all duties in a safe manner
* Develop a relationship with and provide service and products to existing customers that insures customer retention and customer loyalty
* Complete service calls, resolving customer problems or complaints. Respond to customer calls on company provided cell phone in a safe and timely manner
* Use handheld system to key transactions and manage customer data
* Manage inventory and balance daily route activities
* Protect company assets, including collection of equipment and customer payments
* Identify opportunities to acquire new long-term customers to support route growth
* There will be an introductory training period
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Must be 21 years of age or older
* Ability to obtain and maintain a CDL Class B license (CDL required in some locations) with proper Department of Transportation (DOT) with company policies
* Ability to meet ongoing federal DOT physical requirements and testing
* Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities
* Sales experience strongly preferred
* Must be able to safely lift bottles and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
Who We Are
Primo Water North America is America's favorite water, coffee and filtration solutions provider--reaching customers when, how and where they need water and creating customers for life by making better-for-you beverages easy.
One of North America's largest bottled water companies, we deliver safe, great-tasting water to homes, businesses and retail locations across the U.S. and Canada via 12 regional brands and three national brands -- Alhambra, Canadian Springs, Crystal Rock, Crystal Springs, Deep Rock, Hinckley Springs, Kentwood Springs, Labrador Source, Mountain Valley Water, Mount Olympus, Nursery, Primo, Sierra Spring, Sparkletts and Vermont Pure.
In North America, we provide direct delivery to more than 1.6 million homes and business locations, and over 13,000 retail locations across 42 U.S. states and Canada, covering 90% of the U.S. population and 80% of the Canadian population. We are also proud to provide more than 22,000 water exchange and refill locations.
Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about Primo Water North America. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled