RVP, Employer Sales- Mid Market (Central Region)
Dallas, Texas, United States, TX
*This is a remote position*
Cerebral is a one-stop shop for high-quality mental health care.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working hand in hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, wait times, and stigma.
We recently became the fastest mental health company ever to unicorn status, having raised over $162 million and achieved a valuation above $1.2 billion. Cerebral’s investors include Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
Cerebral is seeking talented, high energy RVPs of Employer Sales- Mid-Market, who can drive employer sales on our growing team. You will prospect B2B sales leads in your territory and manage the enterprise sales lifecycle from lead to close. As our RVP, Employer Sales- Mid-Market, you will establish and guide our evolving B2B marketing strategies, while working with multiple teams on execution.
You’ll also have a unique opportunity to shape Cerebral’s growth and product. You’ll be involved in every aspect of our commercial process: sourcing & developing leads, driving customers to close. To do so, this person will engage in strategic planning, research, marketing and engagement activities to generate new and deeper interest in Cerebral from plan sponsors around the country. This individual will also partner RVP, Employer Sales- Enterprise in the territory to develop and manage our presence within the leading consulting organizations like Willis Towers Watson, Aon, and Mercer.
- Drive revenue generation by closing new plan sponsor accounts in the 1,000 - 5,000 employee segment
- Manage end-to-end sales lifecycles for all prospects
- Demonstrate a broad comprehension of the customer’s needs, market trends, industry challenges, major players, relevant products and technologies
- Help establish and cultivate our market ascendance and leadership within the major benefit consulting houses
- Help establish and execute on our B2B marketing strategy to more effectively close business and drive member utilization
- Leverage Payer partnerships to develop relationships and close business for self-funded plan sponsors in their book of business
- Work with partners from Product, Design, Engineering, and Growth teams to direct execution and evolution of your partner vision
- Contribute to product roadmap by feeding back the customer's voice
- Assume an active role in weekly team meetings and other future thinking discussions relating to partner marketing and growth.
- Support quarterly and annual planning based on target audience needs and enterprise capabilities to develop marketing and product plans that achieve desired results.
- Collaborate with legal on contract negotiation & signature
- 4+ years of experience working in enterprise B2B business development for a digital health solution
- Demonstrated excellence in solution sales and closing plan sponsor accounts
- Established, trusting relationships with prospective plan sponsors and the national consulting houses
- Generate $2M in new annual revenue in your territory
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment (experience preferred)
- Positivity and drive are a must
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Outstanding presentation skills, including effectiveness in small and large group settings, both in person and via virtual meeting tools and/or conference calls
- Critical core competencies include: Ability to work independently; ability to proactively develop strong relationships; excellent communication skills; ability to think strategically about client needs and dynamics to deliver on client needs while simultaneously working within Cerebral’s core competencies
- Proficiency with Salesforce CRM
- Role can be located remotely with travel to be expected for events and meetings once safe
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or a related discipline
- MBA or Master’s degree
- Engaging partners with new and innovative technology products and services
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.