Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
Curiosity meets passion! As an outside sales account manager with Uline, use your sales expertise to help our customers realize their business goals with product solutions you're proud to deliver.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Actively manage and grow accounts in a unique territory as a sales account manager. This will include a large, pre-existing customer base.
- Use our huge catalog with over 38,500 items to sell product solutions to large and small companies.
- Use your outside sales account manager experience to prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
- Understand each customer's sales needs to provide real, effective solutions.
- Deliver exceptional customer service as a sales account manager.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years outside sales representative / sales account manager experience.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent driving record.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, exciting work environment.
- Detail oriented and hardworking
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
- Travel to our Lacey, Washington branch for 5 weeks of initial training is required.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
About the Company
In 1980, Liz and Dick Uihlein recognized a local need for a shipping supply distributor and started Uline from their basement. Their first product was the
H-101 carton sizer (still offered today). From those humble beginnings, the business has grown far beyond their expectations, while still remaining a family-owned and run company.
Uline is now North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies with over 1,650 box sizes in stock. Product lines have expanded to include retail, safety, material handling and janitorial items. Uline's 812-page catalog reaches businesses nationwide, offering 37,500 products always in stock for quick delivery.
With over 6,500 employees in North America, Uline has distribution centers near Chicago, IL; Minneapolis, MN; Allentown, PA; Los Angeles, CA; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX and Seattle, WA, as well as international locations near Toronto and Edmonton, Canada and in Mexicali and Monterrey, Mexico.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.