Sales and Marketing Rep
Sports Physical Therapy
A Group of Outpatient Physical Therapy Clinics is searching for a Territory Sales Representative/Physician Liaison for full time employment in our Bellevue, Washington area.
Sports Physical Therapy, Functional Therapy Group and Movement Physical Therapy has nine clinic locations – Bellevue, Kirkland, Everett, Factoria, Lake Stevens, Redmond, Duvall, Woodinville, Snohomish and Canyon Park, Washington . As our Sales Representative/Physician Liaison, you will work closely with our talented clinic leaders to grow patient referrals at each of the clinic locations by building and maintaining physician and physician office staff relationships.
- Networks with physicians, physician’s staff, the local community and businesses in your targeted territories.
- Identifies potential referral sources and introducing them to our services, providers and processes
- Maintains current referral sources
- Participates in a variety of sales training and planning meetings to learn about new providers, services and marketing promotions, and to share information aboutsales goals.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge about your clinics and competitor offerings and their advantages and disadvantages.
- Sets and achieves personal performance goals for sales volume, new contacts made, new client sales and other related sales results achieved.
- Works closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Helps maximize positive online customer reviews
- Analyze long term needs of the clinic’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- A minimum of one full year of direct sales experience, preferably in the medical arena.
- Knowledge of CRM’s like Salesforce
- Solid knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with and to understand the needs of others in a sales relationship.
- A high degree of personal motivation and drive to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Excellent oral presentation skills and the ability to think quickly to apply facts in analyzing a problem and explaining that answer to a group of medical technician and clinicians.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Social media management experience
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms is required
This will be an immediate hire so apply online today to be considered for this great opportunity!
“In compliance with State of Washington Proclamation 21-14 (COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement), dated August 9, 2021, this position mandates full vaccination or a valid exemption from vaccination due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief. Any offer of employment for this position will be conditioned upon proof of the same.”