Sales Campaign Manager
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
When you join Honeywell, you becomea member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers whomake the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly,fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and evenmaking it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t justabout developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access todynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make thefuture?
AtHoneywell, our people are driven by a desire to be challenged, to contribute,and to succeed. It’s our people that make Honeywell a special company and theyare the foundation of our competitive advantage.
As a SalesCampaign Manager (SCM) you will have a pivotal role responsible for drivingshort and medium term revenue growth for Honeywell’s aftermarket business. Youwill have global coverage and will lead Retrofit, Mods and Upgrades (RMU) salescampaign activities with the Tech Sales Team, the Sales Team, and the CustomerBusiness Development Team dedicated to a specific set of customer accounts ineach of the three regions (AMER, EMEAI, & APAC).
You willoversee and manage multiple facets of RMU sales campaigns to increase salesvelocity and ensure flawless delivery, liaising with Sales, Gold BusinessEnterprise (GBE), Customer Business Managers (CBMs), Demand Planning, CBTProgram Management (PMs), Strategic Marketing, Integrated Supply Chain (ISC)and Customer Marketing.
A) CampaignPipeline Management / Go-to-Market
- Identify serviceable market, area of interest (AOI) and individual opportunities, in cooperation with Sales, GBE, Channel Managers, and Strategic Marketing.
- Coordinate with the Sales Team, GBE Product Leader(s), OEM CBT Program Manager and/or STC Program Manager, as applicable, on RMU certification path/plan.
- Coordinate the creation and distribution of sales collaterals, value propositions, value calculators and training to the sales team as well as overall branding and marketing artifacts with the GBE Product Leader(s), Strategic Marketing, and Customer Marketing.
- Identify roadblocks and challenges in converting opportunities to sales closures and coordinate resolution and escalation as required.
- Work with other campaign managers and GBE to pull-through sales across products.
- Work closely with necessary functional groups to ensure all required pursuit elements are developed and formally documented, such as spares pricing, repair pricing, asset availability, etc.
- Work closely with the Demand Team and Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) to ensure parts are available and service center are ready for fulfillment.
- Communicate material planning (LRUs, upgrade kits and/or S/W) and forecast requirements with the Demand Team to ensure customer commitments are met based on the opportunity stage, revenue schedule and win probability in Salesforce.
- Coordinate forecasting and scheduling of RMU campaigns through the service centers (and/or channel), aligning demand and capacity and addressing gaps.
- Manage the demand and allocation of seed assets to accelerate campaign and expedite rotation of LRUs.
C) CampaignTracking & Reporting
- Create and manage RMU campaigns in Salesforce, administer, track, and drive leads and opportunities for conversion into sales.
- Create and maintain campaign scorecards/playbooks.
- Monitor and report out to senior leadership on campaign status on monthly sales reviews and/or dedicated RMU reviews.
- Provide Win/Loss and Competitive Intelligence Feedback across RMU Offerings.
- Program management skills around establishing campaign project schedules, establishing a baseline, allowing for risk and variance, managing uncertainty, product/service, people, and change in order to achieve goals, reach targets, and deliver the results on time.
- Ability to work with campaign project sponsors and other management to establish progress and direction of the project, removing barriers and mitigating risks.
- Tenacious, self starter and desire to seek win-win solutions with passion for growth.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills, creativity, and the ability to work with internal and external customers up to and including leadership levels across different regions and cultures.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to enter established teams and work across multiple parts of the organization to build rapport and respect quickly in order to program campaigns.
- Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups, can win concessions without damaging relationships and gains trust quickly of other parties.
- Read, write and speak English.
You Must Have:
- Bachelors’ degree in Business/Marketing, Engineering, or Technically related field from an accredited university.
- Three years + sales, sales support, campaign management, product / program management, business management within the Aerospace industry.
- Defense and Space experience is highly preferred.
- MBA or similar business / marketing degree preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Success in driving or supporting revenue growth and sales execution.
- Strong business background.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
- Customer facing experience with aviation aftermarket and OE commercial customers.
- Knowledge of avionics and mechanical aerospace products and systems with the ability to understand, identify and articulate specific value propositions.
- JOB ID: HRD139746
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 1944 E Sky Harbor Circle,Phoenix,Arizona,85034,United States
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.