At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
• Analyze competing aircraft cabin and cockpit systems and develop simple, one-page information sheets for the Sales Managers, which define the pros and cons of each system as well as providing cost/benefit analyses for the systems to aid in their customer discussions. Customize these summaries per the Sales Manager’s direction for specific customers as required.
• Review and approve Bombardier Aircraft Service Center (BASC) and/or Bombardier Aircraft marketing information prior to distribution.
• Develop and provide tools to the Sales Managers including technical and marketing details about systems BASC is promoting for the Bombardier Aircraft.
• Develop standard equipment list information for the different Bombardier model aircraft as well as upgrade opportunities available for the various cockpit and cabin systems.
• Develop marketing materials and Power Point presentations for various cockpit and cabin upgrades for the different Bombardier model aircraft and support Sales Managers by providing online or on site presentations of these upgrades for their customers.
• Support routine technical questions from the various Sales Managers, both domestic and international and support impromptu and informal customer discussions with the Sales Managers regarding cockpit and cabin upgrades for their aircraft.
• Support sales meetings as required by the sales team leadership to provide technical training on current high-profile modifications and upgrades for the Sales Managers.
• Interpret engineering data in support of developing marketing and technical support data for the Sales Managers.
• Develop spreadsheets and other tools to support the sales leadership team and the Sales Managers in understanding pricing details, developing fleet or bundled pricing schemes, establishing checklists to determine aircraft configurations, etc.
As our ideal candidate,
• You have a minimum of 8 years of experience in an aircraft Service Center environment as an aircraft technician or engineer
• You have previous experience in a Sales Engineer role (preferred)
• You have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferred)
• Must have an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly MS Excel and Power Point
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Sales Administration
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Zip Code: US 85756
Employee Status: Regular
Job Postin 07.05.2021, 10:56:46 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing