Are you a gifted communicator?
We are looking for you! Comfortable on the phone? Never meet a stranger? That’s what we need.
Ideal Candidates - Someone that doesn’t hesitate on the phone, actively listens, and can talk to anyone – from all levels of business. Confident in following up and following through.
Don’t have a sales background?
That’s okay! If you are willing to learn, self-motivated and flexible, we can teach you the rest.
Having a background in teaching, training or anything requiring a high level of communication would be a plus.
Do you possess a hunter mentality?
If you are someone who is always pushing the envelope and doesn’t wait for things to happen, but rather makes them happen, we are interested! This is not your traditional sales position. Candidates with experience in this area will be considered – give us “real-life” examples.
Here’s what the job takes:
Execute established sales goals and develop client-acquisition strategies—all to drive new business and contribute to revenue growth and company success. You’ll report to the Senior Vice President (SVP) of Business Development.
The particulars—eight of them:
- Represent Working Solutions and develop key mid-market business relationships within specific vertical markets—all to generate proposals and close sales.
- Close $1 million in new client business within the first year.
- Develop a solid pipeline of prospects within the first six months in a specific vertical market.
- Covert incoming leads with your sales skills into clients
- Keep up on industry trends, implementing effective market-sector plans. Research clients and industries, uncovering opportunities within companies and their lines of business.
- Develop well-researched sales presentations that include prospect-relevant specifics and the industry. Engage early-stage accounts until they’re ready to buy. Work with leaders of Business Development, Marketing and Operations on sales touchpoints for early-state accounts and new prospects.
- Create and maintain complete and accurate sales/relationship records and documentation within Working Solutions Salesforce CRM.
- Travel as necessary to support new business growth and maintenance of client relationships.
- Some experience in sales strategy planning, development and implementation is helpful.
- Hunter mentality, knowing how to cultivate and close $1 million in new-logo business in a year.
- Success with consultative sales of complex services; understanding of contact center services and technology—plus knowing how to ask the hard questions.
- Operations know-how to identify potential issues and advantages, addressing them with prospects.
- Student of the industry, on top of latest trends online and through third-party information.
- Strong skills in new business development—being proactive, self-directed and articulate.
- Well-versed in negotiations and contracts, providing detailed responses for RFIs/RFPs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- Results-oriented, team player with a well-defined sense of urgency and commitment.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to mentor other sales team members.
- Business-owner drive to qualify leads, cultivate prospects and close on opportunities.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability