PRMG is Built by Originators for Originators. There is a reason why PRMG is consistently voted one of the best places to work. We focus on the areas that make an Originator successful and have an unmatched Culture. With the focus on Originators, our Sales Managers have a team of experienced professionals that gives the support needed for success.
- Recruiting, hiring and training licensed mortgage loan originators and support staff.
- Ensure origination of quality loans.
- Generate personal production, if applicable as well as develop and ensure continuance of good relationships with established realtor and customer base.
- Exercise administrative control over sales function for branch as assigned.
- Assume leadership role among Mortgage Loan Origination staff.
- Coach, motivate and support Mortgage Loan Originators to ensure growth and profitability; defining expected production goals for each Mortgage Loan Originator and ensuring adequate working knowledge of FastTrac 360.
- Provide present and potential customers with superior level of customer service.
- Responsible for development of new business and strengthening of existing relationships by determining a prospectâ€™s needs and selling appropriate product; selling loans for appropriate amounts, rates and terms that comply with PRMGâ€™s program guidelines; Generating necessary reports to track sales production and effectiveness of the regionâ€™s marketing programs.
- Maintains working knowledge of federal, state and local governmentsâ€™ and private investorsâ€™ policies and guidelines.
- Maintains strong familiarity with current trends in the real estate and mortgage banking industries as well as the companyâ€™s operating policies and procedures.
- Creates/maintains synergy with Operations and Secondary Marketing departments.
Three years or more of management experience in mortgage sales preferred; operations background a plus.
Minimum three years of related experience within the mortgage industry.
Leadership and communication skills.
Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow-through skills.
Proficient in MS Windows software.
Bachelorâ€™s degree in finance, business, or economics is preferred.
- Travel will be required.