As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
As a sales leader with Uline, use your Sales Manager expertise to support a sales team delivering product solutions that help our customers realize their business goals.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- As a Uline Sales Manager, manage sales activity of a team of 8 - 10 sales representatives.
- Recruit, retain and motivate top sales talent to ensure the highest levels of service and performance.
- Work with National Sales and Training Managers to implement sales strategies and ensure training procedures are followed.
- Perform regular joint sales calls and work closely with strategic accounts.
- Monitor and analyze sales goals.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years sales management / sales manager experience with proven field sales experience and results.
- Strong leadership and training skills a must.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and lead a professional sales team.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
- Travel to various customers throughout Washington, Oregon and Idaho as needed.
- Travel to Uline's branch in Lacey, WA at least 2 times per month.
- Travel to Uline’s domestic locations as needed.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
About the Company
In 1980, Liz and Dick Uihlein recognized a local need for a shipping supply distributor and started Uline from their basement. Their first product was the
H-101 carton sizer (still offered today). From those humble beginnings, the business has grown far beyond their expectations, while still remaining a family-owned and run company.
Uline is now North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies with over 1,650 box sizes in stock. Product lines have expanded to include retail, safety, material handling and janitorial items. Uline's 812-page catalog reaches businesses nationwide, offering 37,500 products always in stock for quick delivery.
With over 6,500 employees in North America, Uline has distribution centers near Chicago, IL; Minneapolis, MN; Allentown, PA; Los Angeles, CA; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX and Seattle, WA, as well as international locations near Toronto and Edmonton, Canada and in Mexicali and Monterrey, Mexico.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.