This individual will report to the Sales Operations Manager and is responsible for driving the worldwide High Power business forecasts as well as managing Salesforce.com data integrity and optimization. We are looking for someone with strong data analytical skills that can work with cross functional teams including Sales, Operations, Finance and Marketing. They must be able to work within deadlines and have the flexibility to support special projects as needed.
This position has the following responsibilities:
- Produce a detailed high-quality monthly High Power revenue forecast and yearly budget forecast.
- Shipment and backlog tracking to align with forecast.
- Accountable for the final High Power demand forecast which drives revenue projections and Operation’s build plan.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and business acumen in the development of forecasts
- Subject matter expert for Salesforce.com and support point for its users
- Drive and implement best practice utilization of Salesforce.com
- Enforce and maintain data quality and accuracy in Salesforce.com
This is a new position- growth and opportunity will be a function of demonstrated ability.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Background in analysis and data management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate effectively with executive staff
- 3+ yrs experience in Sales and demand forecasting
- 3+ yrs experience with com or other CRM.
- Excellent Excel skills with ability to reconcile and validate content. MS Access experience is a plus.
- Must have strong track record of delivering high quality work under deadlines
- Must be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of Sales business processes.
Experience in Semiconductor Sales Operations is preferred