Intellum is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to join our growing Sales Leadership team. In this role, you will report to the VP of Sales and will be supporting our sales leaders and sales teams through process improvement, operational execution, and strategic guidance.
If you are tech savvy, with the ability to see the financial effects and relationships of various business aspects, balance high-level planning with day-to-day operations, and make data driven decisions, we would like to speak with you.
- Monitor and advise on sales productivity and sales measurement
- Partner with sales leadership and finance to align compensation with desired behaviors including commission tracking and management
- Identify and build/improve key sales processes to ensure efficiency and high performance across teams that scale over time
- Develop key metrics and dashboards that provide insights into sales performance and operational efficiency
- Serve as a trusted business advisor for Sales Leadership
- Be the sales tech stack SME and act as the Salesforce and Salesloft Admin for implementations and ongoing management
- Audit, uncover and resolve data quality issues; make recommendations to address root cause issues and to avoid issues in the future
- Collaborate with Marketing to optimize the marketing and sales funnel
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience working in a sales operations function within a high growth SaaS business
- Understanding of the principles and levers that drive effective sales organizations
- Salesforce certified administrator
- Demonstrated ability to manage sales tech stack
- Deep understanding of Salesforce and Salesloft and ability to execute on strategic and day to day tasks
- 5+ years professional experience with 3+ years working in a sales operations function within a high growth SaaS business
- Deep understanding of the principles and levers that drive effective sales organizations
- Strong analytical capabilities and adept at solving complex problems with a focus on operations and accountability
- A+ individual contributor leader who is able to formulate compelling, data driven, solutions and recommendations to deliver against objectives
- 3+ years experience as a technical admin (Salesforce, SalesLoft, Gong, Zoominfo, etc)
- Medical - 100% of employee premiums covered
- Dental - 100% of employee premiums covered
- Vision - 100% of employee premiums covered
- 401(k) with matching
- $3,500 per year in educational funds (“Boost Budget”)
About Intellum: Intellum is an Atlanta-based SaaS company focused on corporate learning. We are the software engineers, developers and tech industry professionals who are helping our clients become more data savvy, applying machine learning techniques to significantly improve learning personalization, and developing monetization strategies that drive revenue with external audiences. We strive to live up to our company values of Simplicity, Honesty and Innovation every day and have been ranked as one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row by the Atlanta Business Chronicle. Our clients include organizations such as Cricket Wireless, Facebook, Google, Habitat for Humanity, and Randstad.
Intellum is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.