Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world's water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success - transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua's unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds - freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as "One Evoqua". We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world's first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help them meet their needs for clean water. Join a recognized global leader in delivering our world's most important commodity - CLEAN WATER!
Evoqua Water Technologies currently seeks an outside Field Sales Representative for our Eastern Great Lakes territory.
This position supports service account management and water treatment sales to the Heavy Industry (HI) market to include, but not limited to power plants, HPI/CPI, pulp and paper, mining, food manufacturing, and primary metals. Territory includes: Western PA/NY, Ohio, West Virginia, and northeastern Kentucky The service and product sales categories include:
- Emergency mobile water treatment and rental trailers
- Build/Own/Operate contracts
- Temporary operating contracts
Qualifications the ideal candidate should have include:
- Off-site regenerated service deionization
- Industrial process water treatment system service contracts, upgrades and additions, membrane cleaning, capital equipment systems and all associated aftermarket products
- The successful candidate will work in this area to meet/exceed respective sales goals by actively managing an established customer base and selling new business.
- Performance will be measured against complementary performance metrics.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing both tactical and strategic sales plans for meeting territory sales and growth objectives.
- Travel expectation is 50% depending on project demands and territory demands at any specific time.
- The successful candidate must also develop a strong business partnership with the service operations teams to successfully grow the territory as a team.
- A BS Degree in either engineering or chemistry, or the equivalent water treatment industry work experience (chemicals and/or equipment) combined with education will also be considered.
- Typically 5+ years of successful performance in a combined role of existing customer base management and technical sales to the heavy industrial markets mentioned above, and again, preferably within the water treatment industry.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must live in or near the territory described.
- Must be willing and available to travel throughout sales territory as needed to meet customer demands.
- Perseverance and a can-do attitude.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.Nearest Major Market:
Evoqua Water Technologies is the global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world’s most fundamental natural resource: water.
Evoqua has a more than 100-year heritage of innovation and industry firsts, market-leading expertise, and unmatched customer service, where it continues to transform water and wastewater. Its cost-effective and reliable treatment systems and services ensure uninterrupted quantity and quality of water, enable regulatory and environmental compliance, increase efficiency through water reuse, and prepare customers for next-generation demands. Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and service helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and enable leisure and commercial industry to maximize productivity and profitability.
Who we serve: Evoqua serves a wide range of industrial markets including: food and beverage, chemical processing, hydrocarbon processing, life sciences, marine, microelectronics, mining, oil and gas, and power. The company also serves the municipal water and wastewater market and provides support to more than 200,000 installations worldwide.
Service is at our core. We offer reliable and responsive services backed by knowledgeable water experts and the water industry’s most extensive service network. Our service technicians can reach 85% of the US and CA population in under two hours. That means Evoqua can make issues go away quickly.
Innovation is part of our DNA dating back more than 100 years when one of the founders of one of our businesses -- Wallace & Tiernan -- invented the process to disinfect drinking water using chlorine and filtration. Life Magazine later cited the invention as 'probably the most significant public health advancement of the millennium' for helping to save countless lives. We continue to innovate for our customers every day.