Job DescriptionWe're looking for a skilled Salesforce Developer for our established client in Houston.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Developer:
- Understand functional specification requirements and ensure it is complete
- Document technical solution design
- Run QA for teammates' code
- Resolve defects during test cycles and hyper care
- Adhere to release and change process
- At least 5 years of development experience
- At least 4 years of Salesforce.com development experience
- Excellent Salesforce.com declarative configuration skills
- Hands-on development experience of Communities is a must
- Data migration between SFDC environments using change sets, Eclipse or other tools
- Experience with version control solutions
- Salesforce developer 401 certification
- Salesforce Advanced developer 501 certification level 1
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
About the Company
Eliassen Group has been providing strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results for nearly 30 years. Our expertise in IT Staffing, Agile Consulting, Creative Services, Managed Services, Government Services, and the Life Sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. The truly unique aspect of Eliassen Group is the community created by our employees, consultants, clients, and community partners. We pride ourselves on offering an ideal balance of a national reach, with office locations from coast to coast, without sacrificing our deep networks and local community presence. Where many consulting and talent solutions providers are focused on “the transaction," we believe in establishing and maintaining long-term partnerships with both our consultants and clients. As an Eliassen Group consultant, you can rest assured that you are a member of a community that not only supports you, but is also available to you 24/7 through our Consultant Advocate Program.