SAP Cloud Integration Platform - Senior Consultant
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a SAP CloudIntegration Platform - Senior Consultant for our client in the Professional Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 06-12+ Months Contract (with possible extension)
Role: SAP Cloud Integration Platform - Senior Consultant
Primary Skills: SAP Technical
Role Description: The SAP Cloud Integration Platform - Senior Consultant must have at least 5+ years of experience.
As an SAP Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) senior Consultant:
- Focus on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of complex Integration across diverse Success Factors application landscapes, modules, and ecosystems.
- Assist on Pre-sales activities, estimations, and pursuit activities.
- Drive initiatives and topics to resolution in a high level of quality, speed, reliability, and efficiency.
- Harmonize end-to-end processes
- Work closely together with others and share expertise to ensure implementation success.
- Constantly improve own work methods to gain state-of-the-art agile software engineering skills and best practice recommendations.
- Modeling, design, implementation, and tests based on SAPâ€™s programming model and discover and leverage prebuilt integration packs and business events.
- Ensure high quality (create and execute test cases, reviews of specifications, design reviews, code reviews).
- Ability to independently articulate and define Cloud Integration solutions to reusable APIs and integrations.
- Ability to lead or participate in business sessions to identify and document integration use cases.
- Build strong relationships with implementation stake holders and senior client management based on trust and credibility
- Turn complex business requirements into feasible technical solutions
- Resolving simple to very complex integration and implementation issues of clients and provide knowledge transfer to customers.
- Contribute to the preparation of complex proposals ensuring that client needs are met
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively
- Responsible for high quality delivery in all assigned S/4HANA customers
- Ensure on time and quality delivery.
- Live the Digital Business Service strategy for S/4HANA
- Ensure cross-LoB collaboration, industry best practice and teamwork
- Manage â€œbusiness outcomesâ€ based on customer business KPIs
- Knowledge on SAP success Factors, HCM and SAP-ABAP is required
- At least 5 years SAP experienced especially HR module
- At least 3 end-to-end implementations for SAP integration using Boomi and SAP HCI/CPI
- Experience in Boomi is an advantage
- Knowledgeable on Hana Cloud Platform and S4 HANA
- SAP Functional knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledgeable on HTML5/REST/ Data Protocols
- Excellent Java programming skills and should have worked on Portal Development Kit.
- Flexible and dynamic Should be a good team player technical skill in SAP PI/PO, CPI/ HCI and EDI; and different adapter capabilities
- Knowledge or experience in ABAP development
- SAP Certifications â€“ PI/ PO, CPI will be a plus
- Ability to apply the concepts of SAP learning into real time project/Customer business requirements
- Cloud concepts and understanding (SAP Cloud Platform)
Education and Qualifications/ Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelorâ€™s or masterâ€™s degree Business, Information Systems, STEM or other relevant major
- Completion of SAP course/certifications or project work through academics is a plus
- Must be able to work as a team player yet can work independently.
- Analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation and listening.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience in a corporate environment through internships or recent work experience.
- Prior experience involving client/customer interaction is a plus.
Education: Bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Travel: Open to travel up to 60%
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Ramneet Nayyar
Recruiter Phone: 412-900-5420
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: More than 50%