• This position requires a minimum five years of SAP configuration and implementation experience.
• Experience with SAP FICO modules, specifically General Ledger (FI-GL), Accounts Payable (FI-AP),
Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), Bank Accounting (FI-BL), Asset Accounting (FI-AA), Cost Elements, Cost
Centers, Profit Centers, Internal Orders, and Statistical Key Figures are necessary.
• Knowledge of the key integration points with all SAP modules and key design implications is required.
• Understanding of SAP FICO integration with BW and POSDM is highly preferred.
• Knowledge of SAP FICO in a retail environment is desired.
• Proven understanding of Solution Manager and best practices as applied to design and delivery of
solution is necessary.
• Advanced level computer experience, including skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
• Strong organizational skills and initiative to improve processes is crucial.
• Ability to identify complex problems, review information to develop and evaluate options then
implement solutions is essential.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels of the organization is necessary; must be able
to clearly articulate ideas verbally and in writing.
• Ability to coach end-users is required.
• Proven ability to motivate self and others is necessary.
• The ability to work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet deadlines, present a professional
demeanour and work well independently is essential.
• Proven ability to collaborate across the Company including the ability to manage and respond to
different organizational situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is essential.
• Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values is key.