: The SAP Special Projects Manager reviews Production Process Orders and assists supervisors with ensuring orders are complete and free of errors. The SAP Special Projects Manager will also assist supervisors in providing SAP training for newly assigned personnel. Provide supervisor coverage as assigned by management.
· Directs, controls, monitors, assists, and trains employees assigned to a SAP position or line, as instructed by management.
· Must be able to communicate effectively and delegate tasks to team members.
· Maintains all applicable records or forms.
· Performs daily review of process orders for accuracy.
· Assists Variance Control Coordinator resolving material discrepancies.
· Reinforces Good Manufacturing Practices with all employees.
· May be assigned other duties as required by management.
TO BE CONSIDERED AN APPLICANT FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST SHOW HOW YOU MEET THE BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AS OUTLINED IN THE REQUIREMENTS.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to routinely and frequently stand, stoop, bend and lift overhead during a 10 hour shift
- Must be able to stand on hard surfaces for the duration of a 10 hour shift
· Must be knowledgeable in SAP/ Experience Preferred
· Must be proficient in OEE database entry
· Understand basic computer troubleshooting.
· Must have basic knowledge of LAN/WAN and other networks.
· Must be able to evaluate process orders and correct errors.
· Be recognized as a positive Leader
· Interpersonal skills and time management
· Must be able to provide real time updates of SAP status to management
· Must be knowledgeable, positive, and willing to support LPW projects/initiatives
· Must have an impeccable attendance record and willing to work as needed
· Communicate effectively both written and verbally
· Possess strong problem solving skills
· Well organized, accurate, and attention to detailCompanyDescription
Founded in 1923, Russell Stover Chocolates is the largest producer of fine boxed chocolates in the United States. It began in Denver, Colorado as a candy business in the home of Russell and Clara Stover. The original candy, marketed as “Mrs. Stover’s Bungalow Candies”, changed 20 years later to Russell Stover Chocolates. The three principles of quality, service and value allow Russell Stover to remain “Only the Finest”.
Russell Stover Chocolates has sales in all 50 states and Canada. We operate 35 company-owned retail shops throughout the United States and at over 70,000 drug stores, card and gift shops, grocery stores, department stores and retails stores. In September 2014, Russell Stover Candies was acquired by Lindt and Sprüngli, a Swiss based international conglomerate sold in more than 80 countries with production sites in Europe and the US, distributing on four continents.
Employment by Russell Stover Chocolates is contingent upon I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
Russell Stover Chocolates is an EOE/MINORITY/FEMALE/VET/DISABLED/ employer. Principals only please