Secondary Case Review Officer (DHS)
Paragon Background Investigations
The Secondary Case Review Officer (CRO; DHS) is responsible for reviewing primary CROs’ completed DHS cases prior to closing and sending to the customer. Secondary Review utilizes Smartsheets to manage cases coming in and prioritizes by contract and due date. The Secondary CRO (DHS) provides timely and accurate feedback to primary CROs for any modifications required to meet customer standards and expectations.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to acquire and/or maintain the required level of security clearance and successfully pass an adjudicated SSBI clearance
- Ability to acquire and maintain any other specific special clearances/access requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on Alt Contracts as a primary or secondary Reviewer
- Must be able to successfully complete and pass all required training
Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey, in addition to any mandatory licensing requirements.
Candidates must be qualified for work under Exec Order 14042, Vaccine Mandate for workers on federal contracts.