Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Secretary for our Plant Operations department at Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio)area.
Employment Status: Casual
Position Reports to: Director of Plant Operations
Job Summary: Provides office support for Plant Operations Department in order to facilitate the successful execution, service and organization of the department and its staff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs daily office activities answering phones, typing, copying, faxing, and scanning.
- Utilizes office equipment and software.
- Process PM's on a monthly basis and compiles as needed; enters completed PM information into the computer system, files documentation electronically and in the appropriate binders for future reference.
- Maintains appropriate files. Acts as custodian of department documents and records; archive records.
- Helps coordinate special projects.
- Receives, files, and updates information on MSDS books. Bio-hazardous and hazardous waste manifest.
- Performs clerical support for department purchasing as specifically required including prepare Correspondence, Memos, Documents, Reports and Forms (in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Assists in preparation for Ohio Department of Health, HFAP, CMS and any other accreditation standards associated with Wilson Health
- Effectively presents information and responds to questions from managers and/or staff members.
- Assist in Processing of System Access Requests/Track-It Service Tickets.
- Maintain Department Organization Chart
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); business school training preferred.
- Previous secretarial experience a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of Products (Office 365, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Adobe Acrobat. Able to learn new technology as needed.
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Holiday Pay and Direct Deposit)
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose is to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Wilson Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).