Under general supervision, performs duties associated with maintaining Casa Colina premises, equipment, personnel, patients, and visitors safe and secure
- Possess a valid California Drivers License and a driving record acceptable to Casa Colina’s auto insurance carriers requirements.
- Ability to successfully pass a LIve Scan administered by the Department of Justice
- Valid Security Registration Card from the State.
- Ability and demeanor to make minor investigations.
- Knowledge of arrest, search, and seizure regulations.
- knowledge of methods of restraining aggressive behavior, AB 508 Certified