Seeking a Product Manager-SD-WAN Platforms at a leading cloud-managed IT company.
We are searching for an experienced Product Manager to join the Secure SD-WAN team responsible for our client’s innovative insight product.
Our clients products are used by hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide and are deployed in over a million locations. With the super-hot SD-WAN market growing to the billions over the next couple of years, our client is continuing to invest and innovate in that space.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a dedicated team of brilliant engineers and shape the future of Secure SD-WAN. You will work closely with the leadership team to establish the Secure SD-WAN hardware portfolio roadmap, strategy, collaboration with other business units and external companies, Sales processes, go to market, and so on.
- Full ownership of the product portfolio when it comes to hardware platforms, strategy and execution of future product
- Full ownership of product lifecycle including new product development, EOL, and sustainable support of existing products in the portfolio
- Market and customer analysis, requirements development, business case, collateral, product strategy, and product positioning
- Source of knowledge in your field of expertise, including trends and technologies
- The trusted advisor to your engineering team, teaching them how CPEs and SD-WAN appliances are used by customers, where they struggle, what matters to them, and so on.
- Will work closely with HW team, engineering, customers, partners, sales, marketing, finance
- 5 to 7 years of work experience as a product manager in the SD-WAN, Security, and/or routing space with demonstrable track record of success.
- 2 year minimum in a product role
- Networking industry experience, who understands basic protocols.
- Experience building products, from ideation to launch to market to post launch.
- Can articulate all steps of the product build.
- Must have Hardware experience
- Entrepreneurship, "can do" attitude, ability, desire, and willingness to make an impact.
- Experience as a developer / network engineer is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- MBA is a plus
Type of role: Full time
Location: San Francisco, Ca (will WFH during covid)
Submit resume to Jobs@OSIengineering.com
Abel Lara | 408.550.2800 x119