Senior Actuarial Associate
Generis Tek Inc.
Aurora, CO, US
30+ days ago
THE POSITION TITLE:
Senior Actuarial Associate-919365- Aurora, CO
Location : Aurora, CO 80012
Duration : Fulltime
Provide actuarial services to develop best-practice actuarial models and promote implementation Program-wide. Maintain accountability for the development of the organization's rate structure, maintenance of adequate reserves, and development of new products. Provide data/analytic expertise to support actuarial services including financial reporting, trend analysis, utilization studies, rate development and claims liability estimates.
• Evaluates product line performance and the risk and appropriateness of assumptions used in product development.
• Initiates and designs high priority primary research activities on behalf of clients.
• Addresses opportunities for process improvements and influencing change.
• Works on projects that require more complex planning and direction setting with diverse and multiple stakeholders.
• Analyzes the financial risks for various asset/liability matching scenarios and monitors the appropriateness of reserves. Serves as an expert on the current health care market.
• Helps identify key gaps in knowledge and needed research for Program and Regions.
• Guides clients away from redundant, non-strategic, cost-ineffective research.
• Sets priorities for all ad-hoc projects and analyses with key clients.
• Assists clients in strategic planning, marketplace analysis, estimating growth potential, product research, image and reputation analysis, brand building, and service performance and improvements.
• Makes initial determinations on reserves, dividend allocations, and surplus forecasts.
• Five (5) years of actuarial experience.
• Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science.
License, Certification, Registration
• Belongs to the Society of Actuaries with the designation of ASA (Associate).
• Ability to manage large, complex projects and oversee multiple projects at the same time.
• Ability to apply advanced actuarial methodologies and their applications to solve business problems.
• Ability to apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts and explain to clients.
• Strong familiarity with the internal and external statistical plans and sources of data, and the use of spreadsheet applications.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Experience in both actuarial and business operations preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume at email@example.com and include posting 20-01940 in your application. also, you can call us at # 630 576 1937 and to discuss this position detail.
About Generis Tek: generis tek is a boutique it/professional staffing based in Chicagoland. we offer both contingent labor & permanent placement services to several fortune 500 clients nationwide.
our philosophy is based on delivering long-term value and build lasting relationships with our clients, consultants and employees. our fundamental success lies in understanding our clients’ specific needs and working very closely with our consultants to create a right fit for both sides. we aspire to be our client’s most trusted business partner.