Senior Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Buffalo Client Innovation Center is working with clients in various industries on their digital transformation journey
- to shape new demands through personalized experience, contents and innovation.
- to create and develop an environment that enables innovation and the rapid testing of ideas (fail fast, learn fast),
- to set up the tools, methods and approaches for the client to create a sustainable and cost-effective digital capability and deliver against an initial set of Minimum Viable Products (MVPs).
- Work with both internal team and client team on implementing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Develop Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) code asset
- Perform Unit and integration testing
- Work in Agile projects and actively participate to project success
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 4 years of experience developing solutions using Adobe Experience Manager with general knowledge of setup, development, configuration and Dev/Ops procedure
- Experience in JSP, Java EE, Junit, OSGi, Servlets, JSTL Tag Library, Annotations, Eclipse Development
- Experience in usage of RESTful Web Services
- Experience in Agile projects
- Good knowledge of AEM Forms
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of good practice around usability, maintainability and accessibility
- Adobe Experience Manager Certified Developer
- Experience with services architecture, headless application, Progressive Web App (PWA) and Single Page Application (SPA)
- Good knowledge of SQL/PLSQL.
- Good knowledge of Adobe AEM building blocks (including templates, components, dialogs etc.)
- Good knowledge about AEM deployment process
- Good knowledge of Adobe eco-systems and capability
- Experience in usage of Selenium
- Experience with an application/web server.
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
·12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
·World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM's learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
·Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
·Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
·Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
·Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
·Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
·Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Being You @ IBM
About the Company
At IBM, you don’t need a degree to shape the future. Just bring your skills—and your passion. To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate.
Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems. Let’s get to work.