Senior and Managing Environmental Professionals (Engineers, Geologists, Scientists)
C.T. Male Associates
An excellent opportunity for Senior and Managing Environmental Engineers, Geologists, Environmental Scientists and other Environmental Professionals.
C.T. Male Associates, a highly reputable professional engineering firm in the Northeast, is seeking to fill positions in our Environmental Services Division, including Senior and Managing Engineers, Geologists, Scientists, and other Environmental Professionals. Positions are available in our Latham (Albany) NY headquarters as well as various regional office locations. Unlimited potential exists for the right candidates, including transitioning to high level management positions and ownership opportunities.
Join us during this exciting growth period as our company fulfills its strategic objectives and creates rewarding opportunities for its entire staff. If your background and skill set include the following, we encourage you to apply:
- Licensure required for Engineers and Geologists. New York is preferred, with the ability to acquire professional licenses in other states as requested
- 10+ years experience for a Senior position.
- 15+ years' experience for a Managing position.
- Project management experience
- Ability to build client relationships and generate new business opportunities through strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong desire to advance professionally and within the firm's management structure
We offer exciting, challenging and diverse projects in a high-energy team setting with like-minded professionals. Come join a company where your talents and motivation are rewarded. To apply for this position, please use the link provided.
EOE, including disability/vets