Senior Chemical Lab Technician - (Job Number: 21003116)
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of %2427 billion. We live our mission ofmaking our world more productiveevery day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals refining, food beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Lindersquo;s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.For more information about the company, please visit our website atwww.lindeus.com.
Linde Gas Equipment, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Chemical Lab Technician to join our team located inSlatersville, RI.
The Sr. Chemical Lab Technician will be accountable for conducting tests and preparing documentation for specialty gas cylinders. Under general supervision the Sr. Chemical Lab Technician conducts routine technical tasks in plant, field or lab and provides basic technical assistance in areas such as gas applications.
Sr. Chemical Lab Technician
- Performs QC analysis on pure and mixed gases following in house and federal regulated procedures.
- Performs preventative maintenance on laboratory instrumentation in addition to troubleshooting if issues occur
- May generate certificates of analysis for pure products and mixtures
- Sets up and calibrates new testing equipment to required standards
- Ensures lab is maintained in a neat, clean and orderly condition
- Maintains data both via hard copies and electronically
- Interacts effectively with other work groups
- Aide lab technicians on technical issues that may occur
- Ability to take on new projects in addition to daily task
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelorrsquo;s degree in STEM field of study (Science Technology Engineering Mathematics)
- 2+ years experience working in industrial lab environment
- Gas Chromatography experience necessary (specifically GowMac and Agilent).
- Experience with Chromperfect and Chemstation software preferred.
- Some leadership experience preferred but not required.
- Instrumentation troubleshooting experience preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Primary Location Rhode Island-Slatersville
Job Posting Operations
Unposting Date Oct 11, 2021, 8:29:41 AM
Dec 10, 2021, 10:59:00 PM