The Senior Compensation Analyst will assist in the maintenance and development of compensation programs at this firm. The Senior Compensation Analyst will work alongside the Senior HR Manager and key members of the Finance department in the annual and monthly compensation processes for Partners, Associates, Paralegals and Staff.
• Gathering and analyzing data and providing relevant information/recommendations to the Compensation Committee, Directors and HR in regards to partner distributions and employee
• Compensation systems management ensuring a high level of data integrity pertaining to employee compensation information.
• Preparation and distribution of monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc reports.
• Conducting competitive benchmarking and survey analysis to evaluate the appropriateness of pay
levels and research and resolve issues of pay for internal equity and external competitiveness.
• Critical role in compensation review cycles, including market analysis, modeling, and report generation.
• Actively participating in ongoing wider global compensation projects/initiatives.
• Partners and coordinates with HR management and other managers on day to day compensation related issues.
• Ability to engage effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Very strong analytical, oral, and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manipulate, manage, and formulate data in Excel (Vlookup, Indexing, Sum product, Pivot Tables, Graphs/Charts).
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and handle confidential information with discretion.
• Proactive approach to daily work and projects.
• Strong team player.
• Motivated self-starter.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 3-6 years of previous experience with a strong financial analysis background and wantor are willing to be involved in Compensation.
• Solid understanding of financial concepts is strongly desired.