Senior Construction Inspector
Alachua, FL, US
30+ days ago
TRC is seeking Senior Construction Engineering Inspectors. Will support one or more projects for clients that include Florida Dept. of Transportation (FDOT) Districts 2, 3, and 5 projects, local government agencies and other facility owners/agencies.
* Tallahasse FL
* Orlando, FL
* Jacksonville, FL
* Gainesville, FL
* Lake City FL
* Monitor the contractor's on-site construction activities and inspecting materials to verify compliance with plans, specifications and special provisions for the construction contract.
* Maintain detailed records of the contractor's daily operations and events that affect the work and monitoring and inspecting contractor's work zone temporary traffic control plan as well as reviewing modifications to the plan.
* Perform sampling and testing of component materials and completed work in accordance with the construction contract.
* Oversee activities, inspections, reports, and documentation performed by CEI Inspectors.
* Assist the Project Oversight/Project Administrator.
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Four (4) years of experience in construction inspection, two (2) years of which shall have been in bridge inspection and one (1) year experience as a CEI Inspector or Engineer Intern.
Certifications and CTQP Qualifications:
* CTQP Concrete Field Technician Level I
* CTQP Concrete Field Inspector Level II (Bridges)
* CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level I
* CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level II
* CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level I
* CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level II
* CTQP Pile Driving Inspection (Desired)
* CTQP Drilled Shaft Inspection (Desired)
* IMSA Traffic Signal Inspector Level I (Desired)
* CTQP Final Estimates Level I
* FDOT Intermediate MOT
* Nuclear Radiation Safety
* FDOT Intermediate TTC/MOT
* FDOT Critical Structures Construction Issues Self Study
* Florida Stormwater, Erosion, and Sedimentation Control Training and Certification Program for Inspectors and Contractors
* Nuclear Radiation Safety/HAZMat - Use of Nuclear Density devices
* ACI CTCI
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled