Senior Digital Marketing Manager (Remote)
Twin Falls, ID
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for all outbound B2B digital activities and initiatives at Winebow. As a member of the Digital Marketing team, the Senior Digital Marketing Manager will work across company teams and vendors to launch outbound campaigns and initiatives on time and on budget. This person is an entrepreneur at heart who can manage complex, fast-moving projects with ease. This person will lay the foundation and strategy for Go To Market initiatives at Winebow. Their day will fluctuate between strategic planning meetings and tactical executions tasks. They must have a creative eye for all things copy, visuals, and imagery — but also analytically minded and feel confident making data-driven decisions. This person will turn concepts into full-fledged digital activations, using a wide range of storytelling mediums to drive results while collaborating across teams to produce best-in-class work.
- Own the strategy and GTM for Digital Marketing’s outbound marketing program
- Lead creative brief development with in-house Creative Studio and/or an external agency
- Oversee creative production of all GTM assets, including copywriting, design, and image selects
- Craft channel promotional plans in collaboration with owned channel leads (email, social, web) & paid media
- Drive stakeholder reviews for program strategies and creative executions
- Test and learn in multiple markets, iterate, and release programs across all 19 markets
- Manage projects to a tight budget in line with monthly goals
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners, as well as the marketing team to improve digital performance
- Own creation and optimization of automated omni-channel marketing and remarketing workflows
- Assist with the development of user-friendly landing pages optimized to drive lead generation and return visits
- Arrives to work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicates hazards and/or suggests improvements to Manager.
Normal office environment. Occasional travel by auto, rail and/or airplane. Occasional overnight
Office equipment including telephone, fax machine, copier, computer, calculator, and printer.
Sitting, bending, reaching, manual dexterity, visual acuity, light traveling to other offices.
- 3-5+ years of experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS marketing automation tools such as Hubspot or Salesforce
- CRM and CMS experience a plus
- Ability to work independently and within a team structure
- Experience analyzing multiple data sources to tell a compelling, market driven story
- Go-getter with the mindset to take ownership and drive results
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative team member with relentless curiosity for the unknown and a passion and commitment for world class marketing
- Strong analytic skills. Ability to compile and analyze data and KPIs and make sound decisions regarding the direction forward
- Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field.
- 2 years: eCommerce
- 3-5 years: Developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies
CRM and CMS
SaaS marketing automation tools